cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: ACS database on Galera/Percona XtraDB cluster
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 10:51:38 GMT
Andrija,

I've run ACS on MariaDB+Galera at some point without any issues. I no longer run that setup,
but it's not because of any problems.

This is also a good read on the subject, some handy tips there:
http://www.severalnines.com/blog/how-deploy-high-availability-cloudstackcloudplatform-mariadb-galera-cluster

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro