cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Prashant s <opsrunb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Urgent : CloudStack xenserver 6.2 Cluster
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 16:55:27 GMT
Hello Fedi,

please reset all the xenserver hosts to one common password in a
xencluster. this is the easier solution to fix your problem.

yes cloudstack will add all the hosts in the xen pool to the ACS Cluster
when you add the management , *which is great so you dont have to add all
the individual hosts one by one  !!!! *

if you want to reset the host password please cloudmonkey ,

> *list hosts*

*> update hostpassword clusterid=ad3751ee-1437-436xxxxxxxxxx
hostid=56168d32-1773-xxxxxxxxf  password=xxxxx  username=root*