cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sebastian Gomez <tioc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: High importance Suggest backup tool
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 19:28:41 GMT
We use EMC VBA wich make an incremental for-ever backup at storage level.
It has an appliance that allows to restore the full VM or file level.
We have VMware as hypervisor, I don't know if there is support for
xenserver.
El 18/4/2016 16:03, "kotipalli venkatesh" <venkateshcloudtest@gmail.com>
escribió:

we are using NFS as a storage