cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Unable to remove host server
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 14:33:07 GMT
Hi Dag,

I understand that now, but a gui message stating this fact would be very helpful, similar
to the one I've received when I tried to remove the host via the cloudmonkey. The gui didn't
give me an error message, instead it showed me the spinning circle indefinitely, giving false
hope that the job is being processed. This part of the GUI definitely a bug (or a broken workflow)
and not a feature.

Cheers

Andrei