cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com.INVALID>
Subject Unable to remove host server
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 12:48:48 GMT
Hello everyone,

I am running ACS 4.9.0.2 on Ubuntu 14.04 server. I have tried to remove one of the host servers
from the cluster, but I am not able to do so. After pressing the Remove button, I can see
the spinning circle, but nothing is happening. I've also tried to do it with the Force remove
option ticked without much luck either. Tried to do it on a few browsers, still the same issue.
Nothing is happening in the management server logs. No errors, exceptions ,etc.

How can I remove the host server? Can I simply marked it as removed in the db? If so, apart
from the host table, do I need to make changes to any other tables?

Thanks