cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ghaith Bannoura <gbanno...@etq.com>
Subject Host Disconnected after upgrade to ACS 4.9.2
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2017 13:27:09 GMT
Hello All,

I Have a ACS version 4.8 with xenserver 6.5 and after upgrade ACS to 4.9.2.0 All hosts appear
in disconnect state I checked the logs and I found the below error for all hosts

WARN  [c.c.a.m.ClusteredAgentManagerImpl] (ClusteredAgentManager Timer:ctx-00f87152) (logid:e54c2b87)
 can not load directly connected host due to
com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to create master connection to host,
due to The credentials given by the user are incorrect, so access has been denied, and you
have not been issued a session handle.

Can you please advise how can I resolve this issue .

Best Regards,
EtQ, Inc.
Ghaith Bannoura
Senior System Administrator
MCT, MCSE (Messaging, Server Infrastructure)
MCSA (Windows Server 2008, 2012), MCP

*  Phone: +9626-537-0923 Ext. 376
*  Gbannoura@etq.com <mailto:Mal-Khayyat@etq.com>
*   http://www.etq.com<http://www.etq.com/>