cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack Vmware NSX Integration
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 17:21:48 GMT
I'm pretty sure that a bunch of rework of NSX-MH was done for ACS 4.7. Remi would probably
be the best person to confirm that, as I believe SBP did the work.

- Si

________________________________
From: Sergey Levitskiy <Sergey.Levitskiy@autodesk.com>
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2017 12:12 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cloudstack Vmware NSX Integration

NSX MH is supported up to version 4.2.X for both shared an isolated networking. The plugin
only supports virtual networking, static and source NAT as well port forwarding over STT.
No other services are supported and little new development is happening with NSX plugin. Also
as per NSX 4.2 only standard vSwitch can co-exist with NSX.
Here it is some additional details on it:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/networking/nicira-plugin.html
The Nicira NVP Plugin — Apache CloudStack 4.8.0 documentation<http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/networking/nicira-plugin.html>
docs.cloudstack.apache.org
Introduction to the Nicira NVP Plugin¶ The Nicira NVP plugin adds Nicira NVP as one of the
available SDN implementations in CloudStack. With the plugin an exisiting ...

Thanks,
Sergey