cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Makrand <makrandsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VM Data and root VHD missing after storage migration
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 18:38:46 GMT
Hi Tejas,

You may want to read this email thread that I initiated in past around same
problem. I mainly moved the volumes with VMs running.

https://mail-archive.com/users@cloudstack.apache.org/msg20650.html

What is path parameter value under volume table for  the missing volumes?
That value represents the vdi id while the volume was on old storage.

--
Makrand