cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Will Stevens <sw...@apache.org>
Subject Welcoming Wido as the new ACS VP
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 17:00:02 GMT
Hello Everyone,
It has been a pleasure working with you as the ACS VP over the past year.
I would like to say Thank You to everyone who has supported me in this role
and have supported the project as a whole.

It is my pleasure to announce that Wido den Hollander has been voted in to
replace me as the Apache Cloudstack VP in our annual VP rotation.  Wido has
a long history with the project and we are happy welcome him into this new
role.

Be sure to join us at CCC in Miami [1] so we can initiate him correctly
over many beers.  :)

Cheers,

*Will Stevens*

​[1] http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/​