cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible... To set Dynamically Scalable after VM was created
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 18:06:10 GMT
I would not recommend you to change things on DB direct (unless you are
very very well familiar with ACS code and database).
This may seem a silly questions, but, have you tried to change the value
using the API (
https://cloudstack.apache.org/api/apidocs-4.9/apis/updateVirtualMachine.html)?
It should work, unless it has a bug or some requirement that your
environment or VM does not have.

--
Rafael Weingärtner