cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From GoGoZoom PDX <gogozoom...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Raspberry Pi (RPi) as Management Server?
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2017 00:47:40 GMT
Thanks, Jeromy:

I found the Clasping site but it looks quite stale. Does anyone know if
that project is still active?

TIA,
Eric Pretorious
Portland, Oregon

On Mar 10, 2017 2:31 PM, "Jeromy Grimmett" <jeromy@cloudbrix.com> wrote:

I think that’s already being done:

http://www.claspi.org/

Jeromy Grimmett
P: 603.766.3625
jeromy@cloudbrix.com
www.cloudbrix.com

-----Original Message-----
From: GoGoZoom PDX [mailto:gogozoompdx@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 5:24 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Raspberry Pi (RPi) as Management Server?

Hello, Everyone:

I'm planning to build a small XenServer cluster to manage with ACS and I'd
like to know if it's possible to host the ACS Management Server on an
ARM-based Single Board Computer (SBC) like the Raspberry Pi? (Yes - There
are more powerful variants but the RPi is the most recognizable and seems
to have the best community around it so I'm using that as a starting point.)

TIA,
Eric Pretorious
Portland, Oregon