cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rajani Karuturi <raj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Welcoming Wido as the new ACS VP
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 05:52:24 GMT
Thank you Will for all the great work.

Congratulations Wido.

~ Rajani

http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/

On March 16, 2017 at 10:30 PM, Will Stevens (swill@apache.org)
wrote:

Hello Everyone,
It has been a pleasure working with you as the ACS VP over the
past year.
I would like to say Thank You to everyone who has supported me
in this role
and have supported the project as a whole.

It is my pleasure to announce that Wido den Hollander has been
voted in to
replace me as the Apache Cloudstack VP in our annual VP
rotation. Wido has
a long history with the project and we are happy welcome him
into this new
role.

Be sure to join us at CCC in Miami [1] so we can initiate him
correctly
over many beers. :)

Cheers,

*Will Stevens*