cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Piotr Pisz" <pi...@piszki.pl>
Subject RE: disk total vs disk allocated
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2019 06:49:07 GMT
Thank you everyone, I didn't really realize that my friends made so many thin disks.
The storage.alloction.overprovisioning.factor parameter could be useful, what is the point
of using thin disks if the capacity of the pool cannot be exceeded?

MariaDB [cloud]> select round(size/1024/1024/1024, 2) as "size [GB]", state from volumes
where pool_id = 19 and removed is NULL;
+-----------+-------+
| size [GB] | state |
+-----------+-------+