cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: disk total vs disk allocated
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2019 06:07:55 GMT
Hi Piotr,

Allocated should be the sum of all disks virtual size from the DB,
"volumes" table.

Can you do select sum "size" from that table, where pool_id=xxx and removed
is NULL (on my mobile, can't remember the name of the column in the table,
probability just "size").

More importantly, I'm wondering how is this working for you? Did you have
time to test that setup "properly"? Any feedbacks?

Best,
Andrija