cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dominik Czerepiński <dominato...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: integrated cloudstack with XCP-ng 7.6
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2019 19:33:32 GMT
Hello,
I have XCP-NG 8.0 working with cloudstack 4.12.

Sent from my iPad

> On 12 Sep 2019, at 21:22, David Merrill <david.merrill@otelco.com> wrote:
>
> I haven't tried it yet (and would like to), in every conversation I'd had with Dag suggested
that one simply proceeded by treating  a XCP-ng host as a Xen host.

> I was just searching the 4.13 code (it's what I have on hand) and can only find references
to XCP-ng 7.4 (presumably because that's what been tested?)

> David Merrill
> Senior Systems Engineer,
> Managed and Private/Hybrid Cloud Services
> OTELCO
> 92 Oak Street, Portland ME 04101
> office 207.772.5678 <callto:207.772.5678>
> http://www.otelco.com/cloud-and-managed-services
>
> Confidentiality Message
> The information contained in this e-mail transmission may be confidential and legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying or other use of this information, including attachments, is prohibited.
If you received this message in error, please call me at 207.772.5678 <callto:207.772.5678>
so this error can be corrected.