cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Schaeffer <jschaef...@harmonywave.com>
Subject SSLEngine assertion error
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2020 01:46:39 GMT
I'm trying to compile CloudStack 4.14.0.0 on Ubuntu 20.04 and I'm running into a couple errors
when running maven. When I try to run it with jdk 8 I get the following:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.8.1:compile
(default-compile) on project cloud-framework-managed-context: Compilation failure
[ERROR] javac: invalid target release: 11
[ERROR] Usage: javac <options> <source files>
[ERROR] use -help for a list of possible options

And when I switch to using jdk 11 I get this:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.22.2:test
(default-test) on project cloud-plugin-ca-rootca: There are test failures.

<testcase name="testCreateSSLEngineWithAuthStrictness" classname="org.apache.cloudstack.ca.provider.RootCAProviderTest"
time="0.122">
  <failure type="java.lang.AssertionError">java.lang.AssertionError at org.apache.cloudstack.ca.provider.RootCAProviderTest.testCreateSSLEngineWithAuthStrictness(RootCAProviderTest.java:146)</failure>
</testcase>
<testcase name="testCreateSSLEngineWithoutAuthStrictness" classname="org.apache.cloudstack.ca.provider.RootCAProviderTest"
time="0.053">
  <failure type="java.lang.AssertionError">java.lang.AssertionError at org.apache.cloudstack.ca.provider.RootCAProviderTest.testCreateSSLEngineWithoutAuthStrictness(RootCAProviderTest.java:138)</failure>
</testcase>

So, its failing when trying to run this:

Assert.assertTrue(e.getUseClientMode());

Anybody know how to fix this?

--
Thanks,
Joshua Schaeffer