cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rafael del Valle <rva...@privaz.io.INVALID>
Subject Quick Install, strugling to get ACS working
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2020 13:06:14 GMT
Hi!

Like other users on the list, I am struggling to get ACS working following the Quick Install.

My Setup 3 host test cluster: KVM, Ubuntu 18, ACS 4.14

I have managed to create (Advanced Networking)( Zone, Cluster, Pod, Hosts,

I am using local primary storage (for VMs and SVMS) and NFS secondary storage.

And 2 system vms are started​ (console, secondary proxies) have been created.

I can ping both (on private and public IPs). However, I don't get them to work.... cannot
upload ISOs, or view Console of SVMs.

While trying to find out what is wrong I did restart the system VMs.

Now they will not restart due to: com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException:

However the logs say "Host has enough CPU and RAM available"

Another log claims: Could not find a potential host that has associated storage pools from
the suitable host/pool lists for this VM

However: both primary stores are up and green.

system.vm.use.local.storage=true

and both systems VMs did work before I restarted them.

Any help appreciated.

Rafael