cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From rva...@privaz.io.INVALID
Subject Re: Quick Install, strugling to get ACS working
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2020 15:02:31 GMT
Sorry, I can see a lot of this:

2020-08-11 15:00:13,509 ERROR [c.c.u.n.Link] (AgentManager-SSLHandshakeHandler-3:null) (logid:)
SSL error caught during wrap data: Empty server certificate chain, for local address=/10.71.0.254:8250,
remote address=/10.71.1.44:53510.

Which seems to me like agent-manager can no longer talk?

On Tue, 2020-08-11 03:06 PM, Rafael del Valle <rvalle@privaz.io.INVALID> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Like other users on the list, I am struggling to get ACS working following the Quick
Install.

> My Setup 3 host test cluster: KVM, Ubuntu 18, ACS 4.14
>
> I have managed to create (Advanced Networking)( Zone, Cluster, Pod, Hosts,
>
> I am using local primary storage (for VMs and SVMS) and NFS secondary storage.
>
> And 2 system vms are started​ (console, secondary proxies) have been created.
>
> I can ping both (on private and public IPs). However, I don't get them to work.... cannot
upload ISOs, or view Console of SVMs.

> While trying to find out what is wrong I did restart the system VMs.
>
> Now they will not restart due to: com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException:
>
> However the logs say "Host has enough CPU and RAM available"
>
> Another log claims: Could not find a potential host that has associated storage pools
from the suitable host/pool lists for this VM