cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From rva...@privaz.io.INVALID
Subject 4.14 Advanced networking: adding networks and providers
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2020 04:10:45 GMT
Hi!‚Äč

 I am deploying my first ACS cluster, debugging the installation procedure step by step.
It is  ACS 4.14, Ubuntu 18, KVM, Advanced Networking, Local Primary Storage.

I am trying now to get advanced networking going.

I am guessing that the documentation has not yet catch up with the latest changes.

I am trying to configure Providers to my zone.

If I enter infrastructure/zone/myzone/physical guest net/providers

I try to enable the Virtual Router, and it tells me it has to be configured first.

According to the documentation there used to be a dedicated tab for it, by I am guessing that
 I have to play with "Network Offerings" to configure them.

It looks like it, at least I can select the available VR services, and the offering for the
VR, etc.

I have created a few of those, but non of them will be offered when I try to add Networks
to networks.

I try to create the network at:

infrastructure/zone/physical guest net/network/add guest net, but I am not sure what the difference
is if added from the networking dedicated tab.

NO matter what I try, when I add a network I only see "offering for QuickCloud with no services".

Rafael