cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rafael del Valle <rva...@privaz.io.INVALID>
Subject Re: 4.14 Advanced networking: adding networks and providers
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2020 07:43:48 GMT
Hi Andrija,

Yes, I read the docs... several times front to back and back to front.

While getting started It does not help that there is such a broad tech spectrum covered, although
it is very valuable too.

My starting goal is using KVM, Local Storage, VPC (VLAN).

The problem was that I created the zone without enabling the providers:

        nsps_enabled:
          - virtualrouter
          - internallbvm
          - vpcvirtualrouter

That is why I could not get anything to work.

The UI kept saying that I needed to "configure" the providers before enabling them, which
I miss-interpreted.

Now my first VR was created for a VPC, so... seems good.

Rafael