cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Hean Seng <heans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Billing cloudstack
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2020 06:44:40 GMT
Hi

Cloudstack have limitation of Create Plan , and Limit by Data Transfer .

Hostbill version of Cloudstack working fine,  but the MeterBilling Of data
transfer only bill end of month. It wont stop the VM if  data transfer over
the limit.
Also , we do not know the data transfer that specific VM consume,
only after end of month billing generated.

--
Regards,
Hean Seng