cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Local Primary Storage, Instances Refusing to start
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2020 05:40:48 GMT
starting instances from ISO, means NOT starting them from template, so the
"disk" properties are, afaik, all read/used from the Disk offering (I say
"afaik", because there have been some changes lately, or about to happen) -
i.e. you have tohave a Disk Offering with local storage option - then when
deploying an instance via ISO, you HAVE to choose the disk offering for
your ROOT disk.

Hope that helps

--

Andrija Panić