cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error Unable to find matched VM in CloudStack DB
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2020 18:31:42 GMT
HI MIke,
\
the first one "996297f984083e1c948c537f8a3df70b" is probably a template
(i.e. really a VM, which we clone to the resulting VMs named i-xx-yyy-VM) -
so that is probably fine.\
What is the "CO-Test03" VM? Is this a VM that you deleted with or
without EXPUNGE option? (if without expunge, the VM should be really
deleted in roughly 24h or so, depending on the GLobal Settings)\
Try to remove a VM (as a admin) and ticking the "Expunge" option - that
should really delete the VM on the vSphere.

Best,

--

Andrija Panić