cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VPC and Public IP addresses
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2020 05:50:44 GMT
There is no pending work that I'm aware of. This is known as conserve mode
afaik (or lack of it with VPC) - for regular Isolated networks (non-VPC
Isolated networks) - this works, but I assume there was an architectural
problem implementing the same with the VPC - feel free to contribute, of
course.

Best,

--

Andrija Panić