cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Will Stevens <wstev...@cloudops.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Billing cloudstack
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2020 19:47:46 GMT
Hey Lucian,
We built CloudMC for this (and other reasons).  It supports billing in a
multi-level multi-tenant environment, such as resellers.  It handles the
consumption, pricing and metering, but doesn't hook into an invoicing
system (currently) as we have found that every customer has a
unique invoicing system.  CloudMC is in production, delivering cloud
products for a few different telcos, some of which are based on CloudStack.

If you would like more information, I can help set that up, but here is a
link for now: https://www.cloudmc.cloudops.com/

Cheers,

*Will Stevens*
Chief Technology Officer