cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: keystore for manager
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2020 07:51:51 GMT
Hi Rafael, All,

Yes, as you've identified this is a known blocker issue and we're working towards to fixing
that. I think this has to do with migration towards Java11 and change in the default keystore
formats and I'm currently exploring the issue. This has been working with 4.13 that uses Java8.

Regards.

________________________________
From: Rafael del Valle <rafael@livelens.net.INVALID>
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 23:31
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: keystore for manager

Hi!

I am not managing to generate a keystore for the manager (jetty 9 / java 11).

We have done this before many times as we also embed jetty in other projects.

But for some reason it keeps rejecting the keystore.

Anybody has any idea of that this could be about?

This is how we are doing it:

  - name: Generate PKCS#12 file
    openssl_pkcs12:
      action: export
      path: jetty.pkcs12
      friendly_name: jetty
      privatekey_path: Test_Server_Key.pem
      certificate_path: VDC_Test_Server.crt
      other_certificates:
        - VDC_Test_Intermediate_CA.crt
        - VDC_Test_CA.crt
      state: present
      passphrase: Secret

  - name: Generate Java Key Store
    shell: keytool -importkeystore -srckeystore jetty.pkcs12 -srcstoretype PKCS12 -destkeystore
keystore

​
Any idea what could be going on?

Rafael