cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Amit Biyani <a31a...@gmail.com>
Subject How to Boot a VM in Advanced Zone with external DHCP
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2020 16:39:42 GMT
Hi, I am trying to deploy ACS with Advanced Zone with SG. With network offering, I am selecting
only UserData with ConfigDrive and SecurityGroup. I am using untagged vlan as hypervisor have
single nic to use for all type of traffic. But when I try to PXE boot a VM from external DHCP
which is on same network or to get DHCP lease from external DHCP. It doesn't get any DHCP
lease. I have already included ingress and egress rules with All Protocol and CIDR of 0.0.0.0/0
.

ACS Version - 4.14

Hypervisor and management is on Centos 7.X latest
Libvirt and Qemu is from centos-rhev-ev repo