cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From rva...@privaz.io.INVALID
Subject Re: Brute force SSH trojan
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2020 07:20:20 GMT
Hi Ivan.

I can imagine: If the template has the hability to re-set password, that means, that there
should not be any password pre-assigned, right?

Which piece of code is responsible for password/key reset, is it cloud-init? or is there any
other involved part.

I will try to workout a fix and report to the template owner.

Regards,
Rafael