cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Gross, Christian" <gr...@netcloud.ch.INVALID>
Subject Cloudstack SAML auth
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2020 14:04:08 GMT
Hi All

I'm trying to secure our Cloudstack<->Redhat SSO communication, but not very successful.

As soon as I activate "Encrypt Assertions", I only receive

<errorcode>531</errorcode>
<errortext>Failed to find admin configured username attribute in the SAML Response.
Please ask your administrator to check SAML user attribute name.</errortext>

Currently, we're using CS 4.14 and RedHat SSO 7.3.8

Maybe, someone has an idea, what we could possibly doing wrong..

Kind regards
Christian

Platform Services Engineer, Netcloud AG, t: +41 58 344 12 46, m: +41 79 210 73 25

[Netcloud AG - ICT Professionals]<https://www.netcloud.ch/>

Mehr Infos unter https://www.netcloud.ch<http://www.netcloud.ch>