cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Gabriel Bräscher <gabrasc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.15.0.0 and UI [RC2]
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2020 19:51:54 GMT
+1 (binding)

Environment:
- Apache CloudStack: Management server + DB (Ubuntu 18.04)
- Hosts: KVM (Ubuntu 18.04)
- Primary Storage: NFS, RBD, KVM Local- Secondary Storage: NFS
- Zone Network: Advanced network + Security Groups
- Tests were performed on both Primate UI and legacy UI

-- Tests
- Build 4.15.0.0 from source
- Deploy SystemVMs
- create user VMs on different primary storages (local, NFS, RBD)
- Live Migrate VMs (tested with local, NFS, and RBD)
- Put host in maintenance
- Remove/add host
- Add/remove primary storage (local and NFS)
- Add secondary storage (NFS)
- Deploy new Zone
- Register template
- Configure Service Offerings