cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More than 2 DNS servers
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2020 11:32:42 GMT
Pozdrav :)

I don't think it's possible, afaik, it's only one IP for dns1/dns2 (though
the last link says differently) - but nothing stops you from trying  - edit
a zone with a comma-separated list of IPs in i.e. DNS1, and then spin a new
VR and see what's inside it's /etc/resolv.conf file.

Cheers,

--

Andrija Panić