cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alireza Eskandari <astro.alir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloud Provider Interested in CloudStack
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2020 14:13:01 GMT
Hi,
Long story short, if he wants more compatibility with different cloud based
solutions to provide different services and can setup a team of  experts to
solve day to day issues and update nightmares, I would recommend OpenStack.
But if he is focused to provide IaaS and wants to setup his infrastructure
as soon as possible with a few number of experts without headache of
different issues and one click updates with confidence, I would
recommend CloudStack.

Regards,
Alireza Eskandari