cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack 4.14 - Hyper-V support for Server 2019
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2020 10:26:27 GMT
Hi Gaurav,

The support and code exist that was tested for v2012, but setting up requires some out-of-band
setup, a C# based agent and some configuration.
The support for v2019 does not exist explicitly, I'm not sure if the current code/plugin would
work with v2019.

Regards.

________________________________
From: Gaurav Garg <ggarg.1980@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, December 7, 2020 23:08
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Cloudstack 4.14 - Hyper-V support for Server 2019

Hi Team

I am a new user, we are planning to use Cloudstack v4.14, the hosts'
machines are having Server 2019.
Can you please guide me if this version of hyper-v is supported (i.e.
2019)?

As the documentation, mainly talks about v2012 of the hyper-v support, so I
am not very sure, appreciate your feedback.

Regards
Gaurav

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com