cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nguy Nam <namnguyen19990...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack installation
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2020 13:29:55 GMT
Yes,

I already install nfs server and run some below commands:

mkdir -p /export/primary
mkdir -p /export/secondary
I realdy insert:
/export  *(rw,async,no_root_squash,no_subtree_check) into /etc/exports
exportfs -a
/usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/storage/secondary/cloud-install-sys-tmplt -m /export/secondary
-u http://download.cloudstack.org/systemvm/4.14/systemvmtemplate-4.14.0-kvm.qcow2.bz2 -h kvm
-F

But when I running Cloudstack server my secondary storage still 0KB.
What step I forgot ?