cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Harikrishna Patnala <Harikrishna.Patn...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Adding a new host in Xen pool.
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2021 04:00:42 GMT
Hi,

We can add a new Xen host to the existing pool. After adding the Xen host to the pool, Cloudstack
will not detect any new host, we need to add the new host in the cluster same as other existing
hosts in the pool.

Regards,
Harikrishna
________________________________
From: Abishek Budhathoki <abckdc83@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2021 4:57 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Adding a new host in Xen pool.

Will cloudstack automatically detect a new host added in xenpool or is it not possible to
add new host to existing xenpool. I came into the scenario to plan cloudstack deployment for
my company in Xen server(xcp-ng). In near future I will need to add new host to existing pool
so, will it be possible?

I will be extremally grateful for any suggestion.

Thank You.