cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andy Nguyen <andy.ca...@anaki.net>
Subject Problem with secondary storage
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2021 05:36:47 GMT
Short version: identical nfs export for primary and secondary. Primary
works fine, secondary mounts but doesn't write.

Long version:
I asked this on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/cloudstack/comments/o8rbsb/secondary_storage_help_please/
but didn't get much light on the matter.
Hypervisor host: Alma Linux + QEMU KVM + Cloudstack Agent + nfsd
Start a VM, also run Alma Linux + Cloudstack Management.

Mount both primary and secondary via the web interface, that completed
without error.
Went and add ISO and I got "Request Failed (530) There is no secondary
storage VM for downloading template to image store Secondary"

I can manually mount the NFS shares and read/write to it from inside the VM
without problem, so it's clearly not NFS nor permission problem.

Any help on where I may start with troubleshooting? What log should I be
looking at?