cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with secondary storage
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2021 09:44:18 GMT
Andy,
Alma linux is not officially supported as a hypervisor host. That doesn't
mean it shouldn't work but there are a lot of components it may fail on.
Can you manually mount the secondary storage with the command line tools
and find out what options you need? These might be different from what
cloadstack uses internally.
I don't think the qemu version has anything to do with it in this case but
can you give the version of that anyway?

regards,

--
Daan