cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Option to stay on page after deploying a VM
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2021 10:29:47 GMT
I like the idea, as long as the default behaviour is the same as the
current one (exit the form)

For advanced users, like not yourself :P , you can capture the API call via
Developer Tools in the browser, copy the request URL, then hit that URL in
the new browser tab, and just ctrl + R multiple times, in order to spin 10s
and 10s of (randomly named VMs) in literally a second (i.e. no need to go
to CMK)

+1 from my side

--

Andrija Panić