cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Morris <adr...@sdchostingandsupport.co.uk>
Subject CPU Core Count Incorrect
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2021 08:11:24 GMT
Hi Everyone,

We have an issue where the core count on our cloudstack is showing incorrectly on the dashboard,
I think this is then leading to an insufficient server capacity error we now receive on setting
up guests.

The core count on the physical hosts shows correct at 96 cores across 3 hosts but on the dashboard
I am only seeing 32 cores.

Any guidance on correcting this?

Many Thanks
Adrian Morris CIIT
Director

[cid:image001.png@01D78459.B2225830]

SDC Hosting and Support Ltd
890 The Crescent, Colchester Business Park, Colchester, CO4 9YQ

This e-mail (and any attachments) contains confidential information which may be legally privileged
and protected from disclosure. It is intended solely for the individual or entity to whom
it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient
of this e-mail or any parts of it please telephone 07802 665733 immediately upon receipt.
No other person is authorized to copy, forward or disclose, distribute or retain this e-mail
in any form