cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Schaeffer <jschaef...@harmonywave.com>
Subject Re: Network error when uploading local ISO
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2021 00:23:34 GMT
On 7/4/21 4:16 PM, Andrija Panic wrote:
> What's the value of your global config parameters:
>
> consoleproxy.url.domain
Empty/blank
> consoleproxy.sslEnabled
False
> secstorage.ssl.cert.domain
Empty/blank
> secstorage.encrypt.copy
False

> I expect last one or second to last one is wrong/not set - since your
> browser is showing the request POST being sent to HTTPS:<IP_ADDRESS> (
> https://192.41.41.161) instead of <DNS_NAME> (https://192-41-41-161
> .<SSL_DOMAN_HERE.com>
>
> Best,
>
> On Fri, 2 Jul 2021 at 17:35, Joshua Schaeffer <jschaeffer@harmonywave.com>
> wrote:
If this could be related to SSL/TLS then I should probably mention I have set the ca.plugin.root.auth.strictness
to "false". I can't remember the exact error I get but I  know I got an error on a new install
if I didn't do this. I could turn it back on and check if that would provide more info. I
should also mention that I have not done any SSL/TLS at this point except at the load balancer
and that does SSL termination. Are there any guides/documentation on how best to set these
values?

--
Thanks,
Joshua Schaeffer