cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Abishek Budhathoki <abckd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Network error when uploading local ISO
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2021 07:45:29 GMT
If it may help,
Please open the ssvm public IP https://192.41.41.161/ in the new tab of the running browser
and accept the certificate warning and try again uploading the ISO.
Faced the same issue at first while not using ssl for system vms.
Thank You.

On 2021/07/05 00:23:34, Joshua Schaeffer <jschaeffer@harmonywave.com> wrote:
> On 7/4/21 4:16 PM, Andrija Panic wrote:
> > What's the value of your global config parameters:
> >
> > consoleproxy.url.domain
> Empty/blank
> > consoleproxy.sslEnabled
> False
> > secstorage.ssl.cert.domain
> Empty/blank
> > secstorage.encrypt.copy
> False
> >
> > I expect last one or second to last one is wrong/not set - since your
> > browser is showing the request POST being sent to HTTPS:<IP_ADDRESS> (
> > https://192.41.41.161) instead of <DNS_NAME> (https://192-41-41-161
> > .<SSL_DOMAN_HERE.com>
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > On Fri, 2 Jul 2021 at 17:35, Joshua Schaeffer <jschaeffer@harmonywave.com>
> > wrote:
> If this could be related to SSL/TLS then I should probably mention I have set the ca.plugin.root.auth.strictness
to "false". I can't remember the exact error I get but I  know I got an error on a new install
if I didn't do this. I could turn it back on and check if that would provide more info. I
should also mention that I have not done any SSL/TLS at this point except at the load balancer
and that does SSL termination. Are there any guides/documentation on how best to set these
values?