cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From =?ks_c_5601-1987?B?wba068f8?= <carl...@renet.kr>
Subject How to migrate the storage switch without stopping service?
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2021 05:15:08 GMT
Hi, All

I have running cloudstack 4.11 on Xenserver 6.5

I would like to replace the storage switch which is connected with Iscsi.

ISCSI is used by Primary Storage and Secondary Storage.

To replace the switch without any downtime, how can I accomplish this goal?

I can reconnect the port with the new switch on the host port during the
maintenance mode.

However, I caní»t think of migrating the storage without downtime. It might
need some downtime to reconnect with the new switch.

If the downtime is needed, how long allows the timeout to reestablish the
connection?

Thanks