cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Suresh Anaparti <Suresh.Anapa...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: CloudMonkey v6.2.0 Test Binaries
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2021 11:46:46 GMT
Performed some API tests, profile and autocomplete settings with 'cmk.darwin.x86-64'. No issues
noticed.

Regards,
Suresh

´╗┐On 13/08/21, 5:58 PM, "Pearl d'Silva" <pearl.dsilva@shapeblue.com> wrote:

    Hi All,

    The test binaries for the potential CloudMonkey v6.2.0 have been placed at https://download.cloudstack.org/testing/cmk/.
It would be helpful if you'll could help in a round of testing for any issues / regression.
On a high-level, some of the major changes include:

      *   Validation of arguments while setting CloudMonkey configuration
      *   Verifying user access to CloudMonkey configuration file
      *   Allowing sync command to be used as a verb for CloudStack API calls
      *   Printing response with newlines if output format chosen is "text"
      *   Providing an option to turn-off autocompletion

    Please do help in testing, so that if there are any issues, we can work towards getting
them fixed and releasing CloudMonkey 6.2.0. I'll cut rc1 sometime next week.

    Thanks for the support.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Pearl Dsilva