cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From SVI <jcapagc...@svi.com.ph>
Subject How to create a multiple GPU passthrough offering
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2021 01:32:17 GMT
Hi,

I was able to create a GPU passthrough offering but at the moment it’s 1 VM = 1 GPU passthrough.
I have 8 GPUs in my hypervisor and technically I can create 8 instance with 1 GPU passthrough
each. What I want to do now is to create at least 2 GPU to be passthrough 1 guest VM. I can’t
see any configuration or document to do that as of the moment, is there a hidden API (I checked
already the service offering API and doesn’t say much) that is out there to do this?

Thanks,
Irvin