cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Yordan Kostov <Yord...@NSOGROUP.COM>
Subject RE: unsupported: rootdisksize override is smaller than template size
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2021 09:36:03 GMT
May be it has something to do with specific disk offering of size 150 GB?
Is there a step in the process where you match the imported VM specs to offerings?

Best regards,
Jordan

-----Original Message-----
From: Piotr Pisz <piotr@piszki.pl>
Sent: 10 август 2021 г. 12:28
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: unsupported: rootdisksize override is smaller than template size

[X] This message came from outside your organization

Hello,

I am now running a series of VM migrations from vSphere to CloudStack and generally there
is no problem with that.

>From time to time, after importing the old VM as template, I can't start a new one, I
get the following message:

unsupported: rootdisksize override is smaller than template size "(150,00
GB) 161061273600"

I do not fully understand what is going on, could someone help explain it?

Regards,m

Piotr