cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Brußk" <m...@mib85.de>
Subject Re: How to add additional local storage pools on KVM
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2021 11:37:04 GMT
Hi Ivan,

well, we have already aligned internal, that we will implement handling for additional local
storage pools (not now, but in near future).
We have also already thought about a very similar workaround as you have described, but with
SharedMountPoint (instead of NFS) in Single-Node-Clusters ... those the storage-pool would
be direct used as local filesystem/folder by the host ^^

regards,
Michael

25. August 2021 11:05, "Ivan Kudryavtsev" <ivan@bw-sw.com (mailto:ivan@bw-sw.com?to=%22Ivan%20Kudryavtsev%22%20<ivan@bw-sw.com>)>