cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Suresh Anaparti <Suresh.Anapa...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: How to create a multiple GPU passthrough offering
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2021 04:31:32 GMT
Hi Irvin,

The compute service offering in CloudStack currently supports 1 GPU specification (using createServiceOffering
 API through 'serviceofferingdetails' parameters, with the keys pciDevice and vgpuType for
GPU card and vGPU type respectively), and so 1 card is created for a VM.

You can find some documentation here:

- http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/adminguide/virtual_machines.html#assigning-gpu-vgpu-to-guest-vms

- http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/adminguide/service_offerings.html#creating-a-new-compute-offering

May I know the CloudStack release and Hypervisor version you are testing.

Regards,
Suresh