cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pearl d'Silva <pearl.dsi...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Problem using Kubernetes Plugin.
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2021 16:49:01 GMT
Hi,

Do you see any other error messages in the management server logs that could hint why the
cluster setup may be failing?

Another way that you may debug could be to SSH into the nodes and verify if the below mentioned
services have completed successfully.
To SSH into the control node, you'll have to use the Management server's private key:
ssh -i /var/cloudstack/management/.ssh/id_rsa -p 2222 core@<IP_address_of_cluster>
To get the port numbers of the worker nodes you can check the Port Forwarding tab of the corresponding
Kubernetes cluster.

You can then check if the 'setup-kube-system' and 'deploy-kube-system' services ran successfully
on the respective nodes - control and worker nodes by doing:
systemctl status setup-kube-system
systemctl status deploy-kube-system

or even better, use the kubectl commands to check if the nodes and pods are in the right state.

If they are, then try checking if the k8s API server is reachable, by running this from the
management server:
curl -k https://<k8s_cluster_IP>:6443/version

This may probably shed some light as to where the issue lies.

Thanks,
Pearl