cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Abishek <abckd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring Out of Band Management.
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:06:21 GMT
Update1: I was able to move further ahead after disabling ssl from global config but now I
am facing following error:

 WARN  [o.a.c.o.PowerOperationTask] (pool-2-thread-34:ctx-baa8aa64) (logid:8b82927e) Out-of-band
management background
task operation=STATUS for host x.x.x.x.x failed with: This is not a JSON Object.

I will be very grateful for any suggestion. I am trying to achive this to configure HA between
KVM host.
Thank You.

On 2021/08/15 07:49:13, Abishek <abckdc83@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am trying to configure out of band management in cisco cimc with redfish. But I am
getting the following error

> (x.x.x.x) Failed to execute HTTP GET request retry attempt 2/2 [URL: https://x.x.x.x/redfish/v1/Systems/]
due to exception javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException:
unable to find valid certification path to requested target

> The above error seems to be SSL related. Do i have to install ssl in the cimc also (same
certificate as management server) or is the error specific to CIMC or out of band management
doesnot suppoty in Cisco CIMC.