cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From avi <halloesni...@gmail.com>
Subject Using local storage KVM recommendation.
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2021 07:35:49 GMT
Hello All,

I am testing out cloudstack  4.15.1 with KVM hosts. I have three host. Two of them have local
storage of 20 TB each(the server were used for different purpose before). So, how shall I
proceed towards setting up Cloudstack environment with host ha (if possible). Will this be
possible if I use storage like glusterfs and setup mirroring between two host. Are there any
other solution that I can look into to take advantage of Host HA  with my available infrastructure.
Tested out the environment with nfs share from local storage and all is working well. But
host ha is something very important. I will be very grateful for any kind of suggestion to
setup cloudstack environment with my available infrastructure(if possible).

Thank You.